Stranded in October - Halloween Candy!

October is Halloween candy month.  Now this is a month I can get down with!  I have too many favorites!  I'll never be able to choose just three.  Here it goes!

What candy would I NEED to have if I was stranded on a deserted island?

Heath Bar - toffee and chocolate are my favorite things.


M&Ms - all the flavors.  Plain, peanut, peanut butter, almond, crispy, mint, dark, etc.  But no white chocolate M&Ms, that's just wrong!



Butterfinger Cups - have you tried these?  I loved regular Butterfingers and thought you couldn't get any better than that but these are good!  So good!  The flavor of a Butterfinger with the same basic texture but a little more chewy than crunchy.


Wildcard:
Twizzlers, because sometimes you want something not chocolate.  But don't eat too many in one sitting.



Honorable Mention:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - a classic, such a delicious treat. 


Skittles - another non-chocolate delight! Fruity flavors you can't go wrong with original skittles. 



Here are my other Stranded posts:
September: Movies


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I didn't know Butterfinger Cups existed! They sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

Popular Posts