1. My drivers license is about to expire. I sent this picture to Matt with the caption this is how I feel about my new picture.
Lol! It's really not terrible. But compared to my old one that's how I feel about it. Here you go, the old one and the new one (that's the temporary one).
2. When I was at the dmv the line was out the door. But it's so hot we all crammed in without regard to our personal space. A heat wave will do that. I was at the tail end of the line. There were 4 workers - 3 for car tags and 1 for drivers licenses. I got so lucky because even though I was at the tail end I was the second person waiting for a new license. I skipped right ahead. Score!
3. Another funny from the dmv, besides my picture. She read the info on my old license and when she said the weight I had to have her repeat it. Apparently, I haven't changed my weight since I was 16. I was sure I had upped the number at my last renewal. I just laughed and moved that number up. It really tickled me!
4. I did a little retail therapy and got a walk in at Costco today. I walked every aisle to get a little exercise in stopping for only the good samples. And 3 pounds of chocolate chips. Among other things.
5. Joey fixed my iPad! I was sure that thing was dead. But he did it! Yay and thanks brother!
6. We have tomatoes!!! There are 3 little green tomatoes on the plant. There are some flowers that I hope will become cherry tomatoes too.