1. I am really enjoying my Bible study. Priscilla Shirer is really breaking down the Armor of God in a way that is interesting, challenging, and insightful. I missed a night and was able to watch online from the couch. I really like the ladies in my group too. Fun way to study God's Word.
2. Matt and I recently discovered Noosa. We've tried salted caramel and pumpkin. Well I tried pumpkin, Matt's not a pumpkin fan. Crazy man! Noosa is kind of pricey but if it's ever on sale or you want a special treat try it. I wrote a haiku about it.
Oh, Noosa, Noosa
Creamy, Delicious, Noosa
Better than ice cream
3. The weather in Kansas City is delightful! I like every season but by the time a new season comes I'm so ready for the change. Fall isn't letting us down this year. Pickles is a fan as well.
4. Speaking of Pickles. These cold mornings make her a snuggly and cuddly little thing.
5. My friend, Jennifer, has a small business called The Cotton Grove. She started with pillows and has branched off into scarves, headbands, hair ties, things for the wall. As soon as I saw the blanket scarves I had to have one. She even added a pretty little lace border just for me, which you can't see in this picture. Love it!