RV Dreaming


Today I heard of the third family I know that is packing up and hitting the road.  

#Game #Thrones #RV #memes

This is the summer of the RV.  For a few summers I think RV travel has gotten more popular.  Matt and I have been talking about it for a few years.  We think it would be fun to rent one and head to Florida with my brother and his family.  That was when they were a family of 4, not 6.  We'd have to get a bus now!  

All this has me dreaming.  Do we want one that connects to a truck to haul?  Do we want a small one that we can drive around?  I'm thinking one we could both drive would be so much fun!  

There's a trend I recently learned about called sprinter van conversions.  Perfect!  Not too big to drive around, not too cramped.  I follow this couple traveling Europe in a sprinter van with their beagle.  Of course, I picture me, Matt, and Pickles with the wind in our hair traveling the US.  


Comments

Popular Posts