Hello Monday!

 

We had a good weekend!  Friday night we went and hit some golf balls.  I am disappointed that the lessons I was going to take were canceled.  I enjoy going to practice my putting and chipping but I really need some solid lessons - from someone I'm not married to.  Regardless, it was a fun time!  After that we stopped at the new Andy's Frozen Custard for a treat and ran into some friends.  It was great to see them and catch up on life.  I did the thing in my head where I had to remind myself that hugs aren't appropriate anymore.  Oh COVID!  We will hug our friends again.  

I walked in on this Saturday morning.  Look at that sweet dog!


Matt and I went to the farmer's market for some veggies.  Later in the day we went for a walk at the living history museum.  There are a ton of trails in the area.  


We wandered around in the woods for a while.  We found the main paved path that would lead us back to the car but Pickles spotted this creek and made a bee line for it.  Such a pretty spot!


I love the hiking gaiters we got on Amazon.  Great for face masks and for keeping my sweaty hair in check.  


Sweet Pickles was pooped!  We walked almost 4 miles!


I couldn't decide what color to paint my nails so I picked them all. I hadn't done the clean up yet.



Sunday was a work day.  I worked at church and Matt worked the census.  We did some yard work.  Check out our knock out roses!  Those weeds make me crazy.  It's some kind of grass that is growing up through the weed barrier and so much weed killer spray.  Ugh!




Sharing my link with Hello Monday.



Comments

Popular Posts