Friday Five # 9

ONE
I've taken social media off of my phone.  I found myself wasting so much time on it.  My morning routine was coffee,  Bible study (I love the First 5 app!), then Instagram and Facebook.  I'd come home from work and spend time scrolling Insta.  It was a problem for me.  What better time to let it go than Lent?  I'm praying this time I've regained leads me to grow closer to Jesus and to spend more time in His presence.  

TWO
I went to the Nelson Atkins museum with Matt's mom and one of his cousins to the Napoleon exhibit.  It was really cool.  We had lunch afterwards at Rye, a local restaurant.  It was a fun day!


THREE
 Pickles is great at entertaining herself.  She dug in her toy basket for a toy at the bottom and threw it around the room chasing and catching it.


FOUR
I just learned that our Google Home will turn off our TV.  That's amazing!  I didn't think it would do that.

FIVE
The beginning of this week was snowy and freezing cold.  The positive is that I got to use my new snow boots that I found on clearance.  The end of the week has been warmer.  We had some sunshine and some clouds.  I"m going to hit publish and take Pickles for a nice long walk.



Comments

Popular Posts