Friday Five #10

Happy Friday! 

ONE
Last Saturday we got to babysit.  Emma, 15 months, is going to be a ham just like her daddy.  That's a decorative box she put on her head and walked around with.   I'm not sure whose idea it was to put the hood over the top but her brother helped her with that. 

TWO
Not many people are allowed to eat in Uncle Matt's chair.  Evalyn enjoyed that special privilege during an afternoon movie.  Can't believe she's almost 5!  She's sweet, she's spunky, she's adorable!  We painted nails earlier that day.  She got red toes and gave me glitter nails.


THREE
My boy, Jack, is almost 7!  Walmart had some science kits for less than $3 each so I bought a couple.  We made slime and stress balls.  Both cool, but the stress balls were the favorite.  Best quote of the day was when he saw his parents pull in the driveway and yelled, "Don't let them in!"  Then he told his mom he had a lot of fun until they showed up.  


FOUR
We are working on our kitchen table.  It was a craigslist steal for $40.  You can see a bit of it in the photo above.  The top needed to be sanded down and stained.  I didn't want to do that until we figured out why the slider didn't work.  We took it all apart and figured out the problem.  This is it's current state.  I bought a sander this week.  The top is in the garage waiting for me.  


FIVE
I was asked to be a mentor/grader for the Perspectives intensive course next week.  The intensive is 15 weeks of material all delivered in one week.  I will grade their homework and provide guidance and feedback as they go through the course.  I'm looking forward to it.  

Comments

Popular Posts