Crochet Kimono Sweater

This crochet kimono sweater was a fun new style of crochet for me called Corner-to-Corner or C2C.  It worked up really quickly, especially since I didn't change colors. 



My attempt at a mirror selfie - fashion blogger style.


One thing I want to change are the pockets.  They are too low for me.


I love how it turned out and have worn is several times.  I've even worn it out of the house.

This style of crochet is perfect for graphigans.  A graphigan is an afghan that typically has an image crocheted into the pattern.   My next project will be a baby blanket for niece number five, baby number four for my little brother.  I think she's going to get a graphigan.  I just need to decide if I should do a shape like hearts or animals like a teddy bear or bunny or one that says #naps or go with a fun stripy pattern. 


Comments

Popular Posts