Friday Favorites

Welcome Friday!  It's always tough getting back into the swing of things after vacation.  We had a great time with Matt's side of the family in Branson last week.  A must do for me is to hit up the outlet mall.  We had some fun relaxing by the pool, went to a museum about the dam, ate a lot of great food, and enjoyed some time at Top of the Rock.

I bought some fun beauty products at the cosmetics outlet store so I thought I'd do a themed post with my favorite beauty products.

First up is this gorgeous eye shadow palette from Smashbox.  I got this at the outlet, so it was discounted and they had an additional 40% off.   It's beautiful!  Nicely pigmented so you don't have to use a ton of it.  I love the fact that the two base shades are double sized.  It's called Golden Hour.


My next outlet purchase was this BB Don't Blow It hair styler for fine hair.  I really like it!  My hair feels soft and not frizzy when I air dry, which is most days.


The rest are not outlet purchases, just things I like.

My mom introduced me to this neutralizing creme.  I use it under my eyes to conceal dark circles.  It works on redness.  It's awesome!  It lasts forever, too.  I still have an unopened one in my make up bag.   A little goes a long way.


This is a great texture spray!  I think they've changed the packaging so look for Amika Undone Texture Spray.  My fave Kate from the Small Things Blog raves about it.  I got it in a sample size and I really like it.  It's not something I use daily but when I want fancy hair that lasts this is the stuff. 


I haven't hidden the fact that I have bad heels!  Remember that time I used a foot peel?  I can't find that peel at Target anymore.  Bummer!  I tried this cream and it really works.  I even use it on my hands at night.  It really helps heal those cracks.  


Last up is my favorite BB cream.  I've tried other BB & CC creams and I always come back to this one.  It's light, has SPF, works as a primer under my Tarte mineral foundation, and it's affordable.  



Linking up here and here

Comments

Popular Posts