June Book Reviews



June was a great month for books!

1.  Simply Tuesday by Emily P Freeman - I listened to this book.  It was a breath of fresh air.  I like the author's writing style and how she's not hiding the fact that she's looking for Jesus in all parts of her day.  She had a great podcast also called "The Next Right Thing" that is not too long, not too short and an enjoyable listen.  



2.  Body Love by Kelly Leveque - A good read about healthy eating.  I love the smoothie recipes.




3.  Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - I listened to this while painting our bedroom and then couldn't stop listening.  It was a great story and well read by a variety of actors.  I highly recommend this if you like a mystery.



4.  Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin - this story centers around a family that was in the middle of a congressional sex scandal a decade earlier.  It was told from the points of view of some of the main characters.  I read it really quickly.  A fun beach read!


Linking up here,

Comments

Popular Posts