Friday Favorites


What a weird week this was.  Fourth of July on a Wednesday was not my favorite.  We had to work the day before and the day after.  Good thing it will be a while before that happens again.  Ha!

1.  We weren't sure what to expect in our new neighborhood on the 4th.  We are in the perfect location to watch the city's 4th Fest fireworks.  Next year we'll be having a party!


2.  We finished painting the upstairs last weekend.  We really like the color.  It's bright and fresh.


3.  We don't have blackout curtains in our bedroom and we get the morning sun.  There's no sleeping in on Saturday.  Until... 

I bought a $1 sleeping mask.  It's the best dollar I've spent in a long time.  Also, showing off my Do Not Disturb sleep shirt.  


4.  I hung up our Vaughan family command center.  It's a work in progress.  I'm either going to switch out the Live, Laugh, Love sign or move that up and the cork board down.


5.  Instagram updated and added a You're All Caught Up card.  Finally!  


6.  My new Thirdlove bra is awesome!  I love it!  You take this quiz answering questions about your body and bras.  Then they recommend a size for you.  They changed my size - up in one area and down in the other.  I was nervous about the change.  It fits great!  

Linking Up with Friday Favorites and Friday Loves

Comments

Popular Posts