July Q & A

July Q&A

1.  We've got two trips planned this summer.  Branson with Matt's family in a couple weeks and Florida to visit my parents in August.


On the last Vaughan family vacation two years ago.

Mom & Dad in Mount Dora.


2.  I'm not sure what the Branson trip holds.  So I'll be prepared for relaxing and adventure.  Florida is going to be relaxing!  I have thought about an overnight trip to the gulf or going to Epcot.  Epcot literally costs and arm and a leg just to get in so that's out.  We shall see!

3.  I like to vacation any time!  I love being able to take a vacation any time of year.  I was just talking with my hair stylist, who is fairly fresh out of school, about how nice it is to take a trip in October and not worry about missing school

4.  The first and last cruise I went on was 20 years ago!  I would enjoy going on another one.  

5.  Peanut M&Ms on a flight.  What started as a superstition has become a tradition.  

6. So many memorable vacations!





7.  Packing light is always the goal.  I only want to take enough clothing and make up for the trip.  I usually pack a few things I don't end up needing but are good to have on hand like extra t-shirts.

8. I've been on trips that are hotel, condo, and house.  I think I prefer to not be in a house I have to clean! Ha!  

We stayed in a time share condo in Puerto Vallarta.  

 




We had a great little cabin on our anniversary trip to Branson.  



But I also loved the hotels we stayed at in Chicago, Nebraska, and Vegas.  

9.  I feel like road trips are the perfect excuse to eat all the junk food.  I like to eat at places that are not chains or at least not chains that we have in Missouri.

10.  Warm destinations for sure!  I've never intentionally traveled someplace cold so I can't say from experience.  I am sure I prefer warm destinations.  





Comments

Popular Posts