Friday Favorites




1.  Okay, I know I mentioned these pants on Wednesday.  I just don't think I did them justice.  They are soft.  They are cozy.  They have pockets.  They have what I call a little flare at the bottom with an open hem at the bottom.  Seriously, I am going to Costco again today to see if I can get a black pair.


2.  Hold on to your hats folks!  I think we've picked a paint color or two.  We really like Faint Maple by Valspar.  It's very similar to what is on our walls now - Sherwin Williams Latte.  I think we'll get Faint Maple in our bedroom to start with.  Then see how it looks before we tackle the big rooms with tall ceilings.


3.  Our other favorite is Nomadic Desert by Sherwin Williams.  It's on the same color card as Latte, which is all the walls in our new house, and Kilim Beige, which is all the trim in our new house.  


4.  We're taking Pickles to the groomer this afternoon to get a good deshedding treatment.  Her Beagle hair is just flying off in clumps.  We keep up with brushing but now that it's warming up she's shedding quite a bit more.


5.  I'm looking forward to the Good Friday service at church and the Easter service.  If you are local come visit us!  Here's a link to our website with all the info. 

6. I'm making a ham and cheesy potatoes for Easter lunch.  My mother in law is bringing a veggie and maybe a dessert.  I'm making carrot buttermilk cake from Mix and Match Mama.  





Comments

Popular Posts