Beauty Q&A

I know!  Another link up Q&A?  It takes me back to the quizzes in Teen Beat or Glamour back in the day.  I've always loved a good Q&A link up so when I saw this one from a new to me blog I had to go for it!  Prepare your hearts, friends. 






1.  Eyelash Curler - Yes!  I use one by Revlon you can get anywhere.

2.  Favorite Nail Shade - Right now I have been anti-nail polish.  No reason, maybe just winter.  I love a bright pink or orange or a neutral shade.  Always with a good top coat to make it last.

3.  Favorite Lipstick Shade - I have gotten more into lipsticks lately.  I love the Burt's Bees gloss and the Aveda glosses.  The Burt's bees shade is sweet sunset.  The Aveda one is similar but I can't recall the color.

4.  Blow Dry or Air Dry? - I haven't used my blow dryer in over a week.  I have enough time in the morning now that we are closer to work to let it air dry.  Some times I go natural wavy, sometimes I curl it.  I actually found my straightener and use that sometimes.  I actually get compliments when I go with the natural wave.  It lasts most of the day.  I need a good haircut!


5.  Artificial nails? Not for me.

6.  Foundation - Yes!  I like the Tarte amazonian clay mineral powder. But I found a CC cream I like a lot too.  It's been great this winter with all the dryness.


7.  Hair up or hair down?  Both.  I love wearing my hair down but there are times when you have to get that hair off of your neck!  I like to play with updos and braids when I do.  

8.  Bar Soap or body wash? - Body Wash.  I haven't had to buy body wash since 2016.  That was the year I got a ton of gift cards to Bath and Bodyworks.  I also got some body wash last Christmas.

9.  Bath or Shower?  Showers on the daily for sure.  I love taking baths in our new tub!


10.  Favorite body lotion - Well, see #8 as to why I hadn't purchase lotion in over a year.  But I finally ran out and had to but some last month.  I love this Nivea and it's not too expensive.


11. Do you wear perfume?  Not really.  I have some that I should start wearing more often.  I have J'Adore and a couple samples.  I'd love to get that perfume sampler from Sephora to try some new scents. 

12.  Do I shave my legs every day?  Um... more like do I shave every week?  Ha!  It's winter, but even in the summer the answer would be no to daily.

13.  Favorite lip balm 


14.  How old was I when I first started wearing makeup?  8th grade I could wear blush and mascara.  By sophomore year, I could wear foundation and eye shadows.

Well, this was fun!  Linking up at The Blended Blog.




Comments

Popular Posts