Friday Favorites!

1.   Pickles was really hoping to hit up the parades on St. Patrick's Day but the bed was just too cozy.  


2.  Did you know they combined Lucky Charms and Frosted Flakes?  They did.  You're welcome!


3.  Look who turned 7 this week?  She has a love hate relationship with this hat.  It's been around every year.  We love our girl!


4.  I started watching this show on Netflix.  It's great.  I really like the hosts and these homes are amazing!  Some are proper homes, as one host says, and others are just architectural marvels.  

Image result for the world's most extraordinary homes netflix

5.  Another delicious food found at Costco.  These chips are amazing!  And they are vegan.  Remember that time I was a vegan?   I don't necessarily want to go back to veganism - I like meat and cheese and milk - but definitely need to get our diet on track again.  


6.  Speaking of Costco... it's a great place to get some steps!





Comments

  1. Ohhh... those chips look yummy! We are Costco regulars, so I will have to look for them this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

Popular Posts