Friday Favorites



How was everyone's week?  It was a quick one for me!  Work has been busy with a big project that I am in charge of.  It's pretty major so I have worked late and for a bit on Fridays.  But this week things was pretty easy thanks to all the work done the weeks before.  Next week will be a big one as well. 

Here are some things I'm loving this week.

Third time is the charm on the fireplace repair. The day he fixed it was in the 60s and the next day was in the 70s.  Of course!  Ha!  But today is cool and rainy.  

I've got soup in the crockpot and I am planning on a night of Dateline and the fireplace.
  

Do you have the latest update for the notes app in iphone?  I love that you can add dots to check off!  My list making and list loving heart is so happy with this addition!



Someone brought these pretzels to Perspectives one night.  Then I saw them at Aldi and I can't stop.


Tis the season!


This made me laugh out loud. Truly LOL because it's absolutely true!  I'm still in desperate need of a hair cut.  I have found an Aveda salon that is close to home but it's not open on Fridays.  


My last favorite thing this week is technology.  I am so thankful for all the ways we can stay connected.  I miss Mom and Dad and would love to see them every day.  But between texting and apps like Marco Polo it's bearable.  Today they are at the beach.  Tomorrow is my mom's birthday.  Happy birthday Mom!  I love you so much!





Linking up here and here

Comments

Popular Posts