Friday: Five Favorites


Happy Friday!!  It's been a while since I've done a Friday Five.  I'm feeling kind of random today so here are five things I've been loving. 

1.  I had never tried Boursin cheese until last week.  Let me tell you how delicious it is!   Buy it now!  Stuff it in a burger, a rib of celery, or lick it off a spoon.  We had Boursin stuffed burgers and I've been using it on my celery and carrots.  Can't get enough! 



2.  Speaking of celery, why am I loving it SO much?  I don't even need the fancy cheese.  It's delicious!

3.  I've been trying to eat healthy (hello Atkins - not a fave but a good kick start) and using the My Fitness Pal app to track calories and nutrients.  I love my OXO scale for measuring portions - see number 1, you better measure this out or it will be gone before you know it.  I love it way more than my other scale. 



4.  Remember that pink grapefruit deliciousness I talked about?  I tried it with a squeeze of lime and it's a major win!  Sooooo good!



5.  I love that it's creeping up on fall.  I love the pumpkins, the plaid, the jeans, the weather, all of it.  But I'm holding on to summer.  I haven't put up one stitch of fall decor.  I still have hello summer hello sunshine hanging on the wall.  I'm not ready to give up my shorts and sandals yet.  I am always ready for the next season to come but not just yet.  Maybe it's because this is my second year of not starting a new school year and I realize what a great time of year this is in Missouri.  I am really feeling the blessings of my office job and this life God has blessed me with. 

Bad picture but you get the point.  Summer lovin!

Linking up at Friday Favorites and Tidy Mom.

Comments

Popular Posts