Friday: Five Favorites
Happy Friday!! It's been a while since I've done a Friday Five. I'm feeling kind of random today so here are five things I've been loving.
1. I had never tried Boursin cheese until last week. Let me tell you how delicious it is! Buy it now! Stuff it in a burger, a rib of celery, or lick it off a spoon. We had Boursin stuffed burgers and I've been using it on my celery and carrots. Can't get enough!
2. Speaking of celery, why am I loving it SO much? I don't even need the fancy cheese. It's delicious!
3. I've been trying to eat healthy (hello Atkins - not a fave but a good kick start) and using the My Fitness Pal app to track calories and nutrients. I love my OXO scale for measuring portions - see number 1, you better measure this out or it will be gone before you know it. I love it way more than my other scale.
4. Remember that pink grapefruit deliciousness I talked about? I tried it with a squeeze of lime and it's a major win! Sooooo good!
5. I love that it's creeping up on fall. I love the pumpkins, the plaid, the jeans, the weather, all of it. But I'm holding on to summer. I haven't put up one stitch of fall decor. I still have hello summer hello sunshine hanging on the wall. I'm not ready to give up my shorts and sandals yet. I am always ready for the next season to come but not just yet. Maybe it's because this is my second year of not starting a new school year and I realize what a great time of year this is in Missouri. I am really feeling the blessings of my office job and this life God has blessed me with.
|Bad picture but you get the point. Summer lovin!|
Linking up at Friday Favorites and Tidy Mom.