Gallery Wall Updates

Our little gallery wall has been through some updates and now I have a dilemma.  I mentioned that I have two frames with 12x12 square spaces.  I had permanent prints in each for our 4th year of marriage.  But when year 4 turned into year 5, I took out those prints.

I replaced them with 12x12 scrapbook paper.  They stayed like that for a while.  Then before Valentine's Day I cut our a red heart and put up a quote from a Hillsong song. 


I changed it out for Easter with some free printables.  Pinterest is a great place to find free printables.  I don't have a photo of the Easter versions.  I kept Easter up for a while.  One said "He is Risen" and I don't recall what the other said. They were okay to stay up for a while. 

Next was 4th of July.


I just changed out with the summer prints.


Now to my decorating dilemma.  We swapped the TV and the love seat.  The TV needed to be near a window.  This happens every summer.  When the trees fill in our rabbit ear antenna needs to be close to the window to get good reception. 

We have a big space left blank.  I'm wondering if just moving the flower basket over would be enough.  What do you think? 


Comments

Popular Posts