High Five for Friday





This week has zipped by! 

1.  Last weekend Matt and I went to watch Sawyer play baseball.  He loves baseball so much!


2.  Some of Maggie's coworkers threw her a bachelorette party.  It was so much fun and I was super happy that she has such fun people to work with.  It was great to hang out with Autumn too!

 
3.  I was craving soup for lunch today so I stopped by Panera.  Bonus I had a dollar off on my Panera card.  Then they accidentally gave me a bowl instead of a cup.  Awesome!



4.  I bought these earrings on a whim and I love them!


 
5.  We have a new favorite show!  We started on Monday and are already half way through the first season!  I think we will try to finish it off this weekend so we can start the second season on Monday.


Comments

Popular Posts