High Five for Friday

I feel like this week has raced by!  The week started with warm temperatures and is endng with cool sweater weather. 

1.  Last Sautrday we helped our friends (and small groups leaders) move into a new house.  It went pretty quick and was easy for me. I was put on baby duty so the heaviest lifting I did was of a 7 month old baby.  It was great to be able to help them because they have really been a blessing in our lives.  

2.  On Sunday we went to the Chiefs home opener. We had fun but it was hot and they stunk up,the joint!  We tailgated with friends before hand. Good times!

3.  Matt has been off this week and doing some honey do projects in between spending time with family. My favorite project of his was this...

4.  This song is my new jam. I can't believe it's Mercy Me!  Click the link please!  The words, so good.

5.  Today Matt and I had a day date. Love this man of mine!  We started with lunch at Grinders, then walked around Crown Center and Union Station. 








Comments

Popular Posts