High Five for Friday

I come here today with either a head cold or allergies. The sweet lady at the pharmacy said, "Oh sweetie you need this. You sound terrible. Go home and take this and rest" as I purchased a decongestant.  Thankful for kind strangers.

1.  Last Saturday was party day!  We celebrated Owen's first birthday. Then had a fantasy football draft all at Chuck and Amanda's house. 
Evalyn and Aunt Judy. 
Jack and Sonia
Nora
The birthday boy

2.  Sunday I went wedding dress shopping with Maggie and Autumn. Mags and Patrick are getting married next month. I have pictures but obviously can't post them even though I have about 4 readers. :)

3.  Pickles knows how to do Labor Day. I joined her soon after this photo. 

4.  We went to the Royals game this week. They won!


5.  My faves. 





Comments

Popular Posts