Spaghetti Pot Pie




A few weeks ago I made a huge pot of crock pot meatballs.  The first night we had them as sandwiches on some good bread.  I froze the leftovers and we had spaghetti and meatballs the next week.  It was a pretty busy week so I decided to repurpose the leftovers.  I am all about repurposing leftovers into something new and tasty!  

I had some mozzarella, cresent rolls, and garlic bread seasoning.  Spaghetti Pot Pie was born.  The process is really easy.

  1. Look at the cresent roll package and preheat your oven to that temperature.
  2. Butter or spray your pie pan.
  3. Add the leftover spaghetti. (I heated mine up a bit to take the chill off.)
  4. Sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese.  (Parmesan or Italian blend would be great too.)
  5. Open up your cresent rolls and place them on top.  Press the seams together.  I used a whole package.  You could always make your own pizza dough or savory pie crust.
  6. Poke a few holes for ventilation.
  7. Mix your garlic bread seasoning with butter.
  8. Spread that all over the top.
  9. Bake for 11-13 minutes until the crust is done on top.  You may need longer than that, but it's good to check it after at least 13 minutes.
Shared on the Weekend Potluck


Comments

  1. I love anything and everything using crescent rolls. What a clever, repurposing mama you are! WOW! Thanks so much for sharing at Weekend Potluck. Please come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

Popular Posts