A few weeks ago I made a huge pot of crock pot meatballs. The first night we had them as sandwiches on some good bread. I froze the leftovers and we had spaghetti and meatballs the next week. It was a pretty busy week so I decided to repurpose the leftovers. I am all about repurposing leftovers into something new and tasty!
I had some mozzarella, cresent rolls, and garlic bread seasoning. Spaghetti Pot Pie was born. The process is really easy.
- Look at the cresent roll package and preheat your oven to that temperature.
- Butter or spray your pie pan.
- Add the leftover spaghetti. (I heated mine up a bit to take the chill off.)
- Sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese. (Parmesan or Italian blend would be great too.)
- Open up your cresent rolls and place them on top. Press the seams together. I used a whole package. You could always make your own pizza dough or savory pie crust.
- Poke a few holes for ventilation.
- Mix your garlic bread seasoning with butter.
- Spread that all over the top.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until the crust is done on top. You may need longer than that, but it's good to check it after at least 13 minutes.
Shared on the Weekend Potluck