What's Up Wednesday? June 2019




What we're eating this week?

Summer has me not wanting to cook.  But we can't eat PB&J or turkey sandwiches everyday so I set a goal to cook some easy faves.  Baking is a different story.  I have baked more than once this week.

What I'm reminiscing about?

Two years ago we went on a Nebraska golf road trip.  This is at the Prairie Club. 



We had a blast!  I kind of can't wait to go back. 


What I'm loving?

My new golf clubs!  Matt bought a set off of some online swap shop from a lady.  There are only 6 or 7 clubs and the bag.  Just right.




What we've been up to?

I feel like we've been doing a lot of yard work and making the baseball/t-ball circuit.


What I'm dreading?

Can't think of anything off hand.  

What I'm working on?


I just finished these crochet jar covers.  I'll put a little candle inside them. I'm also working on a pendant banner using up scraps of yarn.

What I'm excited about?

We are having a 3rd of July party.  Last year we realized we have a great spot just up the road from our house to watch the Liberty fireworks show.  Liberty Fest is always on the 3rd, but who wants to go to the park and fight the crowds.  We can't wait!

What I'm reading?

Game of Thrones still.  I happened to have the news on one day and they totally gave a spoiler for the book.  I got discouraged and stopped reading for about a week.  But just because I know what happens to one character doesn't mean I know all the things.  

What I'm listening to?

I can't stop with this song.


What I'm watching? 

I'm watching some great baking/cooking channels on youtube.  Who needs cable?  I love Bigger Bolder Baking, Cupcake Jemma, Chelsweets, Everyday Food (I used to love that little magazine), and Georgia's Cakes.


What I'm wearing?


I've had to buy some new shorts.  These are my favorites!  Photo from JCPenney's website.




What I'm doing this weekend?

Helping a friend move.  She's in the same spot we were when we moved.  There's a week between closings so she's loading up a POD.  We'll load up this weekend and unload the next.

We may also have a sleepover with some nieces and/or nephews.

What I'm looking forward to next month?

We go on vacation next month to Colorado.  I've never been so I am looking forward to it.  This beach loving girl is ready to see some mountains!


What else is new?

I went to my first air show this month with Matt's side of the family for Father's Day.   It was cool!  We got to go inside some military planes and see some cool flying.




Linking with the What's Up Wednesday party.

Comments

Popular Posts