May Fun with Pickles

May.  I've said it once and I'll say it again.  May was tragic.  May was heartbreaking.

Pickles loves our family so having so much family around was fine by her.  Besides Matt, Joey was the first man that Pickles liked.  He dog sat her for us the summer after we got her and she loved him.  Then she slowly warmed up to our other brother and my dad and loves them so much now too.

Let's start at the beginning of May.  Sunning herself on her mat.  Gotta work on that summer glow.


Digging up worms and/or lizards.  She likes to eat them and roll in their funk.  Don't ask....


While I was in Charleston she kept my side of the bed warm for me.  


Matt sent updates on what Pickles was up to throughout the week.  




While I was in Florida, I came across this photo of Pickles and my brothers.  See how Joe took the crappy uncomfortable chair so she could be cozy?  :) 


Pickles loves her cousins and they love her.  Emma loves to give her hugs and hard pats on the back.  


We spent a lot of time outside and she was okay with that.


When Joanna was born we had the girls spend the night with us.  Evalyn loved giving Pickles a bath.


We had dinner at our house.  Most of the plates were cleared off the table except for one kids plate.  See the progression of Pickles trying to get that plate.

Smells it, knows it's up there.

Tries a different angle to get to it.

Victory!  (Don't worry, I stopped her before she really got anything)



We'll end with a classic Pickles moment.  We were taking family photos on my parents last night in town.  Mom and Dad with all the grandkids.  Mom, Dad, me, and Johnny.  Mom, Dad, Sonia, and Matt.  Lots of different groupings.  Someone didn't want to be left out. 







Comments

Popular Posts