Friday Five #18

1.  It's back!  My favorite everyday lip gloss is finally back.  I have been wearing Burt's Bees lip gloss for a few years in the color Sweet Sunset.  It looks like it would be too dark for me but it's just right.  I'm sure they read my email and immediately started working on getting it back on the market.  🤣


2.  My sweet, dog loving, friend, and coworker got a present for Pickles.  She's ready for summer now!


3.  Aldi has these amazing candles right now.  I bought two great scents.  Freesia & Peonies and Lillies & Citrus.  Both are so good.


4.  Last Saturday Matt and I went to the City Market.  We had a great time walking the stalls and seeing all the vegetables and goodies.  We bought turnips, onions, zucchini, ranch pretzels, a sample pack of maple cream and maple syrup, and a bug off bar.  I love the bug off bar.  It's soap but you don't wash with it.  Instead you wet your hands, rub the bar, and then rub that lather on your skin.  Don't rinse it off.  I've used it all week when I've been outside and I think that it works.  I didn't use it one night and I noticed more bugs buzzing me.

5.  We also did some planting last Saturday.  We had a gift card to a local nursery.  We decided on 3 knockout roses for the south side of our house.  I wish we had a before photo!  It looks so much better.







Comments

Popular Posts