Favorite Things


Coming at you on a Wednesday with some new favorite things.

1.  First is our new Welcome mat.  We got it at Target on clearance!  It was less than $7.00.



2.  I found the perfect nude nail polish for me.  I have been searching and searching but they have never been quite right.  I knew all along that Essie would have just what I wanted but couldn't plunk down the $8.00 for a bottle of nail polish.  Target had a Cartwheel coupon for 20% off so I bought it.  And it is perfect.  It's called Saint Tropez.  I've had it on for a week and it still looks great with no special top coats.  Worth it and lesson learned. 



3.  My new slippers!  My old ones had cracks in the bottom.  They were two years old so it was time to go.  I love these.  They are Dearfoam brand and really comfy!


4.  I tried a new bold lip color.  I think I like it.  It's by Rimmel and is called Enchantment.  It's a lip liner but I just use it all over and apply a little clear gloss if I want a shiny look.  


5.  Hammerhand Coffee.  It's a cool little coffee shop on the Liberty Square.  I tried it black at an event one night because they only had dairy creamers out.  It was surprisingly good!  I meet a friend there every Friday morning.  One week I tried the almond milk latte.  The next week I tried it black with spice maple pumpkin syrup.  They make their own syrups.  


6.  I saw this Yoplait commercial the other day and it cracked me up.  Especially the last mom.



Comments

Popular Posts