Day Dates are the best!

I found this lurking in my drafts folder!  I can't believe I didn't share this sooner. 

At the beginning of March Matt happened to have a Friday off.  So we decided to do something fun.  He has been wanting to go to Top Golf.  We found out that if you go before noon it's half the price.  After breakfast we headed out to hit some balls.



He's such a pro!  Top Golf is like a driving range but set up for success for us non-golfers.  Those holes below are all sloped so that the balls can roll right in.



That is a good thing for me, the non-golfer in the family.  There is a computer scoreboard  where you can choose what kind of game you want to play.  It was tons of fun!  I highly recommend Top Golf even if you think you'll be terrible at golf. 


After golf we went to a new to us restaurant called Rye.  The owners are kind of a big deal in the cooking world and own another fancy restaurant downtown.  It was so good.  They are known for their fried chicken and pie.  We had both along with a catfish po'boy.  Everything was fresh and flavorful.  Really really delicious. 

I'm looking forward to going back to both places. 


Comments

Popular Posts