High 5 for Friday - on Sunday

1.  Yesterday was my last day at Davidson.  It was bittersweet but felt right.  I'm excited to start my new job in a couple months.  But for now I plan to enjoy my summer.

2.  Memorial Day weekend was full of fun times with family, friends, and each other.  We went to a Royals' game with Casey, Amanda, and Olivia.  Ollie is almost 3 and it was her first game.  I think she had a great time!  I know we did.  Sunday we drove down to Pittsburg to see my parents who had driven over from Memphis.  We had a BBQ at Jacob and Jamie's house.  Their kids Alyssa and Jeremiah were there and so cute!  Aunt Judy and Uncle Fred were there.  Joey, Johnny, Sonia, and Jack were there.  Jacob's brother Billy and his wife Debbie were there and so was Aunt Betty.  It was a mini family reunion!  On Monday, Matt smoked some ribs.

3.  While Matt was golfing on Tuesday night I went to Panera.  The new tropical hibiscus tea is delicious!



4.  I got an iPad!  Enough said!!  I bought it with Christmas money and blow money I have been saving up.



5.  The requisite Pickles picture.  Everything about this dog makes me happy.  





 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

Comments

Popular Posts