Fun time in Florida

Last week I was lucky enough to spend time in Florida with my mom and dad.  I didn’t get to go at all last year so I was very excited to see them and all the changes to the house.  I should have taken some pictures of their redecorating.  It was beautiful!   We did a lot of fun stuff like the beach, Downtown Disney, shopping, movie, eating, and cooking.  But it was just great to be with Mom and Dad and be able to hang out.  I have some pictures of our adventures.  It was a great week and I loved every minute of it!
IMG_1277IMG_1279
Beautiful palm trees in Mom and Dad’s front yard.
IMG_1280IMG_1281
Dad ordering some Twistee Treat.  I love that place.  Vanilla cone dipped in chocolate rolled in rainbow sprinkles!  Yum!
IMG_1282IMG_1287
A gorgeous day at New Smyrna Beach.
IMG_1290
It’s amazing how in Florida all it takes is a couple of hours to go from sunny to rainy. 
IMG_1295IMG_1300
Some fun pictures from Downtown Disney!
IMG_1301
We had lunch at Wolfgang Puck’s Express restaurant.  Delicious sandwiches!!
IMG_1303
Lots of bribery had to happen to make this shot possible.
IMG_1304
Seriously thought about buying these...
IMG_1310
and this!
IMG_1311
Sweet Lego Snow White!
IMG_1319
Mom and Dad had a Skype date with Jackson, Johnny, and Sonia.
IMG_1322
I had a window seat on the way to my layover in Nashville. 
IMG_1324
When in Nashville…
IMG_1329IMG_1331
I sure missed this little girl!

Comments

Popular Posts