Friday Five #33

1.  I've got a pile of new yarn and a plan.  I'm really grateful I had the chance to learn how to crochet from my grandma.  It's a hobby and skill I really enjoy.  I love that it's a way to remember her.


2.  Vacation days are great!  I took Thursday off to use up some of my vacation days or lose them.  I spent the day doing things I like.  Grocery shopping, walking with Pickles, baking, naps, dinner with Matt, watching friends' kids in a play, and treating myself to coffee.  It was really restful.  Well, we did have a meeting with our financial adviser but it was okay. 

3.  I helped at my friends booth at the Holiday Boutique.  They shared this photo on Friday night.  Then on Saturday someone came in and asked where to find that green shirt because she saw someone online wearing it with a leopard print sweater and thought it was so stylish and cute.  It was me!  So, basically, this is my announcement that I am quitting everything to pursue my career as a fashion model. 🤣🤣🤣


4.  It's cuddle season!!


5.  I had a fun day working with a friend on a special project.  

Comments

Popular Posts