Friday Five #32

I'm up and at 'em early this Friday morning because I've got a weekly friend coffee date and then I'm heading to Overland Park with my Etch.Life friends to work the Holiday Boutique.

Here are some things I am thankful for and loving this week.

1.  I LOVE talking books with my mom.  We had both just finished books the other had read so we chatted about those and the new books we were reading.  It's just fun!

2.  I was on a protein smoothie kick for a little bit but the cooler weather has me wanting something more substantial.  Every day this week I've had avocado toast on sprouted grain bread with a shake of everything bagel seasoning, fried egg, and chihuahua cheese (the big red bag from Costco).


3.  It was so cold earlier this week we didn't get out to walk one day and I missed it.  The next day I pulled out the winter gear and bundled up.  I took Pickles on a really fast short walk and it felt great. 


4.  I got a new eye shadow palette this weekend and I really like it.  I did some research on how long to keep your makeup after getting a red itchy bump on my eye this summer.  I was using an old palette and wondered.  Most places say to keep them for a year after opening.  That one was at least 5 years old - oops!  I didn't toss all of my older palettes but I got rid of a bunch and my neutral palette was one of them.  This doesn't have the color payout that a department store brand would but it's great for the money and looks good on.


5.  We had a craving for sweets this week.  I try not to keep easy to grab and eat sweets.  So I made a quick indoor s'more just enough for two.  If you've got chocolate chips, graham crackers, and marshmallows you can make a quick treat.  

Comments

Popular Posts