Friday Five # 30

Happy November 1!  We had a cold Halloween and it had snowed the night before.  Last year, we ran out of candy by 8pm so I bought extra.  I wanted to have enough for the teenagers that were out after 8 last year.  We ended up with leftovers from the Costco sized bag of candy and one unopened bag left.  Oh well! 

1.  This time last year Joey was in KC.  At the time we were peeved but grateful that his plans fell through because we got to hang out again.  We were really happy he was doing so well in Florida but we did miss the random hang outs and family dinners.  I've been thinking about him all week and what we were doing at this time last year and I am so thankful for that time.  Time Johnny got to spend with Joe, that Joe got to spend with his nephew and nieces, time that we got as family, time I got to spend with both of my brothers, and with just Joey.  We had some hard conversations and I know he was disappointed things didn't go as he had hoped.  But man, it was good and I thank God for that.


2.  We had the most fun at work on Halloween.  It just happened to be our staff birthday potluck day.  The admin/support staff all dressed as one of the pastors.  They had no idea and it was so much fun!  I was our children's pastor, Libby.  She has such a fun sense of style, very colorful, loves jewelry, and it was fun to dress up like her.  I pinned my hair all up and kind of curly.  


3.  We've got a photo of Uncle Matt with all the Reagan kids just like this.  This is at Jack's last soccer game.  Baby JoJo was all bundled up sleeping peacefully.  


4.  I should save this for Pickles October Fun post but can you see the stink eye she is giving me?  We worked in the yard last Saturday.  We mowed the yard and put down some winterizer so we were keeping her inside.


5.  I needed a new sponge or dish brush so I bought this guy and I love it!  It's cute and it works great.  I recommend the Scrub Daddy.
Scratch Free Scrub Daddy Yellow, 4" diam. x 1-1/2" h | The Container Store

Comments

Popular Posts