December Fun with Pickles

December was a great month for Pickles!  She had a photo shoot, went on lots of walks, and asserted her dominance through seat stealing.  

 

We hired a photographer for family photos.  Pickles was her classic, camera shy, independent self.  We have outtakes of her with her eyes closed, sticking her tongue out, back to the photographer - it's awesome!


This is her stare down.  She probably wants my seat.  She has started pretending to want to go outside so that when whoever is sitting on the couch gets up to let her out she steals their seat.   


Still cuddling on her own terms and melting our hearts every single time. 


She stole my spot in bed.


Pops got her a puffy jacket for Christmas and she loves it!


Santa brought her a bone in her stocking.  


I went to bed feeling just okay on Christmas Day.  I woke up feeling really bad.  I stayed home from work with a stomach virus.  Vomiting and diarrhea all day long.  She never left my side.  Matt came down with it too and she took good care of him.  


This is how we rang in the new year.  Quiet and cozy.


Comments

Popular Posts