What's Up Wednesday? September 2018


Happy Fall!  Here's what I've been up to this last month

What we're eating this week?

Spinach Lasagna
 Pork Milanese (which was great the next day on a salad)
Chicken Tikka Massala - using an Aldi simmer sauce
Bean and Cheese Enchiladas - a freezer meal I prepped weeks ago

What I'm reminiscing about?


We had a really fun date night earlier this month.  We went to Q39 for BBQ and the wandered down 39th Street for dessert.  We went to Miami Ice for milkshakes for Matt and shaved ice for me.


What I'm loving?

Decorating for the fall has been really fun.  So many fun spots to decorate!  


I'll share more in another post.

What we've been up to?
Last weekend Matt went on a guys golf trip.  I went to a few antique stores and finished up the basement.  The basement is finally feeling like our home!

What I'm dreading?

I got some health results back and wasn't too pleased with them.  I've been working hard on lowering those numbers and they weren't lower.  Bummer! 

What I'm working on?

I'm still working on that crochet project....  

What I'm excited about?

The cooler weather around here is great!


What I'm reading?

I just started Lilac Girls.  I'm on the fence so far.

What I'm listening to?

The new Lauren Daigle CD is amazing!  This song is so good!





What I'm watching?

I've been watching Shetland on Netflix.  It's another BBC detective show. Predictable.  LOL!


What I'm wearing?

Clothes from the back of my closet!  The ones that were a bit too snug at the beginning of the summer.  Yes!

What I'm doing this weekend?

Nothing planned.  That I know of, anyway.

What I'm looking forward to next month?
It's our anniversary month!  Actually Monday is our anniversary.  It's the bronze anniversary.

What else is new?
I am still low carbing it and I've lost 15 pounds. 

Bonus:  What is your favorite way to eat/drink pumpkin?
I prefer eating my pumpkin.  Pumpkin bread is my favorite.  Throw some chocolate chips in there and it's amazing.  


Comments

Popular Posts