Friday Favorites!

We had a great week!  Of course, short weeks are always a bit crazy at work.  I am really glad the weekend is here.

Today is rainy.  I decided that after I met a friend for coffee and went to the office for a bit I was going home to my sweatpants, slippers, and cardigan.  Ultimate cozy!

I've got  pumpkin banana bread in the oven and The Great British Baking Show on binge.



About a month ago we bought a mattress topper.  I grabbed this photo from google because I can't describe it that well.  It's 3 inches, memory foam, not too soft, and we love it!  We got it at Costco. 


Pickles is a good sport when our nieces and nephews come over!  She loves kids so much, she'll do anything for them. Even let them build pillow forts around her.  


This kid!  He's a robe lover after my own heart.  He's a cuddler!


Yesterday was Grandparents Day at another nephew's school.  All of his grandparents are out of town so he asked me to go in their place.  Love this boy so much!



Linking up with Friday Favorites and TBB Loves Friday

Comments

Popular Posts