How We Wednesday - Fall




I don't think I've linked up with a How We Wednesday all year.  It's never too late!

I haven't gotten into the season just yet.  It's finally starting to feel like Fall around here so I am ready to get more into it.  Here's what I normally do during fall.

Decorate!

I think because I just got my everyday decor figured out in the new house I have been slow to break out the fall goodies. But here are some of my favorites!  These are from last year.  I'll be sure to share some pics when I decorate the new house.  




Celebrate!

Matt and I will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary on October 1.  Eight is the bronze year.  I have no idea what to buy or do for that.  Any ideas?  



We'll have our traditional puffy french toast (aka Anniversary French Toast) for breakfast or dinner. 


Of course, since we are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary that means we are celebrating our 7th Pickles anniversary.  Best anniversary gift to us ever!  That's a grainy photo but it's her first night home. She walked in and hopped right up on the couch for a nap.  


Sweater Weather!

I can't wait for sweater weather.  I'm ready to bust out all my cardigans.  Truth - I never packed them away just in case we had a cool night this summer.  


Eat!

I'm thinking bowls of chili, pumpkin spiced things, apples, and okay candy corn!  I've already made pumpkin bread once.  Thanksgiving is always a good time to work on that sweater bod!  


Halloween!

I think Halloween in our new neighborhood is going to be amazing!  There are so many kids and families we're going to need extra candy.  I hope the weather is nice enough that we can sit outside in the driveway with our big ole candy bucket.

Image result for halloween candy meme

Things I Want To Do:

If I had a bucket list for fall these things would be on it.

1.  Pumpkin Patch & Mum Farm
2.  Fall gift exchange
3.  Take a hike
4.  Apple Days in Weston
5.  Crochet pumpkins (I've got some cute patterns picked out)
6.  Send the nieces and nephews a Halloween fun pack
7.  Go to a football game
8.  Host a bonfire and eat s'mores and hot dogs
9.  Buy/build a fire pit (see #8)
10.Host a football party
11.New photos with Pickles




 



Comments

Popular Posts