Q & A - All about being cozy!


I think we are all ready for some cozy fall weather!  I'm still not wishing away summer, but I will be ready for the coziness of fall when it gets here.  

1.  Slippers:  Yes or No?  
A thousand times yes!


2.  What is your favorite blanket? 
I love this granny square blanket I made a couple years ago.  It has yarn from projects I worked on and from my grandma.  I love a homemade afghan!


3. Thin or Thick Pillow?
Neither.  I like something in between.  I like having two pillows so I can adjust as needed.

4.  Favorite Warm Beverage?
See photo above.  Coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and chai latte.

5.  Robe: Yes or No?
100% Yes!  I have summer and winter robes.  I thought I had a photo but I can't find it.  My summer robe is new blue waffle knit from Kohl's.  My winter robe is long, black, and fuzzy soft.  It was a Christmas gift from my mom.  We all have matching robes!

6.  Favorite Comfort Food Snacks?
Popcorn is good all year round!  Sometimes I like kid cereal as a snack.  Cereal is never enough for a meal, but for a snack it's great!  Avocado is a new favorite snack, so creamy and delicious!

7.  Movies or TV Series Binge?
Lately, I've been a series binger.  I really liked Stay Here!


8.  Actual PJs or Leggings?
PJ's forever!



9.  Do you cozy up on the couch or on a chair?
Until recently, the couch was our only option.  We have a pretty cozy recliner now so it's a toss up.  


10.  Hoodie, T-shirt, or Sweater?
I love an open cardigan with a t-shirt underneath.  I like a hoodie as long as it doesn't strangle me.







Comments

Popular Posts