Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites time!  




We went for a walk this week at the park and then went for frozen custard.  They gave Pickles a puppy cone.  She was a fan!



Matt came home the other night with a sweatshirt that matches my new favorite sweatpants. I was a big fan! 🤣🤣🤣


My friend gave me these beautiful flowers for my birthday.  She thought they looked like me.  Fun because a lot of those flowers were in our wedding bouquet.  



I got 4 inches cut off my hair last weekend.  It's pretty much my same style just shorter.  Not many people noticed until I did a half up style.  It's fresh and I like it.  


Have you tried Fit Crunch bars?  They are pretty good.  I am always on the lookout for a bar that tastes good, has a bit of protein, and is lower in carbs.  


  I've been binge watching a new show on Netflix.  It's called Stay Here.  It's a design show where they help people who own rental properties fix up their property.  It's a great show!





Comments

Popular Posts