June - Summer Lovin' Q&A

 


1. Walk or Bike Ride?

Walk for sure!  I can't ride a bike.  When someone says "it's just like riding a bike" to imply that something you haven't done in a while will be easy to me means it will be impossible.  Here's a post from our 2nd wedding anniversary where Matt learned that his wife can't ride a bike.  


2.  Favorite Picnic Food?

This is a tough one!  Recently, we got fried chicken and had a picnic.  I have been telling Matt that I want to go to someplace like World Market and get a bunch of foods from their little sample section and drinks and then have a picnic.  It would be an added bonus if the picnic was at the Shakespeare Festival.  

3.  Pool or Lake?

Pool.  I like boats but I don't like not seeing what's in the water.  We moved to a neighborhood with a pool and Matt's golf club has a pool.  I went from no pools to two! 

4.  Favorite Flavor of ice cream?

Mint chocolate chip and birthday cake.  My favorite place to get ice cream is Twistee Treat in Tavares, Florida. I have to have a dipped cone - vanilla ice cream, dipped in chocolate, rolled in rainbow sprinkles.  

5.  Ice cream cone or in a dish?

Yes.  Impossible choice.  

6.  Flip flops or slides?

Neither, sadly.  I have arthritis in one foot and have to wear shoes with good arch support and a back strap.  I have lots of cute options so it's fine.  I keep a few pairs of flip flops for pool and beach time.  

7.  Jean Shorts or Jean Capris?

If it's over 80, shorts.  My work uniform is denim capris and a short sleeve shirt.  

8.  Favorite Summer fruit?

I love watermelon and cantaloupe in the summer.  

9.  Corn on the cob or cut off the cob?

If I'm with people I can freely pick my teeth then on the cob.  Ha!  

10.  Favorite summertime song?


11.  Favorite summertime activity?

Going to the pool, staying up late, grilling, and being with my people.  

12. Favorite Berry? Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, or blackberry?

I don't like blackberries.  Too many seeds.  I like raspberry flavored things, but not plain raspberries.  I love strawberries!

13.  Bikini, Tankini, or one piece?

I've had a one piece the last few years.  But I just bought a tankini for this summer.  This is the one I bought at Target. 

14.  Dresses or skirts?

Again, I can't choose!  I love the simplicity of a dress though.  I wore a dress last weekend after we had been painting all day.  We went out to dinner, so I took a shower, threw on a bit of concealer, and pulled my hair back.  The dress made me look and feel a little less grubby.  

15.  One word to describe summer?

Relaxed

Comments

Popular Posts