March Fun with Pickles

Get ready for a dose of cuteness!  


Sweet sleepy Pickles!  Is there anything cuter than a sleeping dog?  Based on the number of sleeping Pickles photos I have, the answer is no.




Sometimes she gives me the stink eye when I take too many photos.  


She's always been an independent girl.  But since we've moved she has become the ultimate cuddle dog.  This would have not happened before we put our home on the market and moved.  


Another sleeping photo.  Pickles had a lot of good naps in March.  


She really likes her new backyard and can't wait until we get it fenced in.  


It was a gorgeous day in the photo below.  I had been sitting outside reading on that bench.  When I went in she jumped up on the bench and sat down.  I had to grab my phone quick.  


She likes to hang out on the landing by the front door.  She keeps an eye on the neighbors and if she really wants to go for a walk she scratches at the door.  


Take a close look to the right of the owl.  Behind the railing.  In the window.  I see this most mornings on my way to work.  


Someone turned 7 in March!  We had a fun time at the dog park.  There were actually other dogs there that day and she got to run and play before coming home for the party.  



The after party!


She may be 7 but she still plays hard with her toys.  Then she crashes hard.  


I can barely stand the cuteness!!

Comments

Popular Posts