Friday Favorites


What a week!  We had a snowstorm on Sunday and used the fireplace.  Wednesday and Thursday were in the 70s and 80s.  Don't worry this weekend is going to be cold again.  What do I do with my winter coat?  Pack it away?  Keep it out until June?  I don't know.  LOL!

1.  Here's a screen shot of yesterday.  82!  My all time favorite temperature is 83.  So it was almost perfect. 😜 I worked extra hard yesterday (and I'm working today) but I made sure to get out in time for a nice long walk with Pickles.  


2.  We've been working on a project to switch our church management system.  It started with research last spring and lots and lots of demos before we found the right program.  We have a small staff so my coworker and I have been working on this for two months (doing the jobs of 5 people), training our staff, and training volunteers to be ready for our launch weekend.  It's been great and overwhelming and we launched today.  One of the children's ministry pastors brought me flowers to celebrate the day!  That is literally the only clean spot on my desk.  Tomorrow we'll be back at it making sure we are ready for the weekend and meeting with our trainer.  


3. I found this cute rug for the guest bathroom.  It's a creamy white color.   It was at Wal-Mart!


4.  Another Wal-Mart find is this stainless steel coffee tumbler.  I used it one day when I was slowly sipping my coffee all morning and it was still hot a few hours later.  


5.  A new favorite pantry snack.  Aldi chocolate square (dark or milk) and a smear of peanut butter.  


I'll be linking up with Friday Favorites and Fun Friday. 



Comments

Popular Posts