1. Costco! We just love Costco!
2. Speaking of Costco... These lentils from there are so yummy! Even my sweet husband who says he's not a big fan of lentils loves these. They are yummy over brown rice or quinoa or just by themselves. It was one we took a chance on and ended up loving!
3. These shoes. Have I shared these shoes yet? They are a TJ Maxx find. I also love the loafer socks I got from Gordmans to wear with them. You can't even see them, but they are cute!
4. I need to tell you that I normally don't care for protein powders. But this is GOOD! Aldi for the win! I even liked it made just with cold water in a shaker. It's great with milk. I have vanilla now and it is really good too. But chocolate is my favorite. It actually tastes like chocolate. Bonus - it really keeps me full all morning. Most of the time I don't get hungry until lunch time.
5. Is this 5 or 6? I've lost track. What I do know is that those sea salt caramel almonds will not last a night in this house! Run to Aldi right now and get you some! I would probably like the coconut ones as well, but Matt is not a fan of coconut and I can't be responsible for eating an entire bag.
6. Not to get too personal - ha! When have I ever worried about that here on the blog? Anyway, I've been on the search for a new deodorant. I feel like my Secret has been failing me lately and I don't like all the stuff in it. So, I've been using this Tom's of Maine the last few weeks and I like it. Today was hot and humid and I needed to reapply but I just realized I bought the "for girls" version. I checked their website and, sure enough, I bought the Kids Deodorant. I will probably try the "for women" version next. I like that it's natural, it smells great, and it's not any more expensive than the non-natural deodorants. Bonus, you can get it at Target.
7. Lastly, I'm loving these tassel earring still. I get compliments all the time when I wear them.