What Have I Been Reading? - March 2017


I know there was no February post.  I really didn't read anything other than Perspectives readers.  All good stuff, I just didn't feel like blogging about it.  March was a better month for reading.

1. Without Rival by Lisa Bevere - Truth?  I started this book and never finished it.  I liked the book, I liked the topic.  I just wasn't feeling it.  I would recommend it.  


2.  Superfood Weeknight Meals by Kelly Pfeiffer - I read about this cookbook on a blog.  I can't remember which one, but the author raved about it.  I checked it out from the library and was pleasantly surprised.  We tried a lot of the recipes and enjoyed them all.  A few will go into the regular rotation for sure.


3.  All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr - I listened to this book.  I love that you can check out audio books from the library.  THIS BOOK!  I loved this book so much!!  If you have not read (or listened) to this book you must.  I won't spoil anything, but it's historical fiction.  My new favorite genre.  Set in the 40s, before, during, and after WWII.  My new favorite era to read about.  This is in the running for Best of 2017 for sure.


Comments

Popular Posts