Currently...


Time and Place:
1:34 pm, August 5, 2016 on my couch.

Thinking:
I should be doing some housework.  I've swept once and I see more dog hair.  I better go brush that dog before I start sweeping.

Loving:
The temperature has been giving us glimpses of my favorite 80 degree weather.  It's wonderful. 

Wondering:
Why am I sitting on my couch when it's my favorite temperature outside?

Cooking:
Tonight it is the last of my Hy-Vee freezer meals, Glazed Herb chicken. I hope it's good.  We've had some winners and losers from the freezer meal club. 

Baking:
This week I'm baking a yellow sheet cake with chocolate buttercream frosting for my birthday.  Classic!

Remembering:
Last week at this time I was on the golf course watching Elin and Steph golf.  We had so much fun with our Swedish and Danish golfers.  They are great young women.  We hope they come back next year.  They were so sweet we said they were welcome in our home any time not just tournament time.

Reading:
In the Woods by Tana French.  So good! 

Listening:
Day 19 of the Bible in 90 days plan.  I am not going to make it in 90 days.  It's okay, that's not the point.  The point is to finish.

Celebrating:
I've been using the MyFitness Pal app again.  I've lost 5.2 pounds in the last 4 weeks.  Yay!

Craving:
Gringo Dip from 54th Street Bar and Grill. 

Next up:
I'm hitting publish, then brushing Pickles, taking her for a walk, emptying the dishwasher, sweeping the floors (again), and mopping the kitchen. 

Ready... Set... Go...

Comments

Popular Posts