Super Saturday! March 29
1. We celebrated Jack's 2nd & Nora's 3rd birthday lady weekend.
2. Mom and Dad were in town and so was Aunt Judy and Uncle Fred
3. We went to a mall! I miss malls. There are no malls in our neighborhood, just outdoor shopping areas. Those are great for about 3 months of the year in the Midwest.
4. We visited Matt's grandma yesterday. She has a collection of thimbles. There are 850 of them. She has kept a little notebook of who gave them to her. They are all numbered. She's legally blind now so she had me label and record a few new ones she got. I just loved it!
5. Grandma Vaughan spoiled Pickles. She loves her but thinks she's too pretty to be called Pickles.