Currently - Friday the 13th




1.  Listening - to Spotify on our Google Home.  I moved it from the living room to the kitchen and use it a lot more!  This is the playlist I'm listening to now.  

2.  Eating - It's mini egg season!  Cadbury mini eggs are one of my favorites.  I buy mini eggs like we're living through a pandemic every season.  Last year, I found some I had stashed away for a rainy day in August.  Still good!


3.  Drinking - I've been drinking tons of water lately.  

4.  Wearing - I recently purchased some new joggers at JC Penney and can't stop with them.  I have those on with one of my brother's old thermal tees.  Yesterday I wore this shirt as a joke for a coworker but she wasn't there.  So I sent her this picture.  We have a lot of fun at work.    



5.  Reading - The Nightingale.  I don't know if I read too much WWII historical fiction or if this book is just kind of slow.  I'm halfway in and it's just starting to feel like this is going to be a good book.  I persist because everyone tells me it is really good.   

6.  Feeling - Gosh, we are living in weird times, aren't we?  I felt so sad grocery shopping seeing the empty shelves and knowing that there are so many people who are living in such fear right now.  Knowing that some people really do need to stay in for a bit because they are in a group that is heavily affected by this virus.  I'll admit to feeling some big fear after the pandemic was declared, hearing our president actually give a serious speech, and then our neighboring city declare a state of emergency.  But just the night before our small group spent a lot of time praying and talking openly about how we were feeling.  The take away is our God did not give us a spirit of fear (2 Tim 1:7), we can cast all our anxiety on him because he cares (1 Peter 5:7), and He works things out for our good and His glory (Romans 8:28).




7.  Laughing - I've been posting funny memes to my Instagram stories on Fridays.  They just make me laugh.



8. Wanting - I would love to have a new couch.  But that is not even on our budget radar.  I feel like the house is too beige.  I need more color!  

9.  Needing - more Cadbury mini eggs.  CVS had a huge selection at buy one get one for a dollar.  But they marked them up to 4.50!  For a small bag of mini eggs?  No thank you.  



10.  Crocheting - Right now I am working on a stash busting continuous granny square afghan.  I just finished a fun project that I'll share later.  

Happy Friday everyone!  Praying you feel safe and healthy.  That you remember the hope we have in Christ and turn to Him and His word in times of fear.  

Comments

Popular Posts