Home Safe #6 - I Changed My Mind

Well, I went back for one day and 20 minutes.  🤣

I went back to the office on Monday.  It was fine.  My office at work is not huge, probably about the size of my guest bathroom.  So having the door closed was a little stuffy, not a big deal.  I worked from home on Tuesday in my nice little craft room with two big windows.  We meet on Zoom on Tuesdays and I don't have the equipment at work to do that.  I went in on Wednesday.  I realized no one else was coming in and everything I needed to accomplish could be done at home.  So I left and told my boss I wasn't coming back until I had to, which is planned for June. 

Our boss sent this infographic about why we should wear masks.  I don't know where she found it but I thought it was funny.  Especially since I saw one guy NOT wearing a mask at the office on Monday.


Aldi had these specialty chips and they do not disappoint!  I loved them. Matt hated them so more for me.  I bought two bags because I'm still limiting my shopping days and knew by they time I made it back they'd be gone.


We had a surprise Cinco de Mayo drop off this week.  Two (very strong) margaritas, chips, and guacamole!  My sweet friend that I work with dropped these by.


I've been working out in the mornings before work every day instead of doing either a workout or a walk.  I love my walks with Pickles but she's not the best workout walking partner.  She has to stop and sniff all the things so you can hardly get a good pace going.  Youtube has a lot of good options.  Now I do both most days because it feels good to move. 

Comments

Popular Posts