Green Thumb

I've been working on my green thumb this spring.

I tried to grow some herbs from seed.  My first try was not successful.  It started off good.  I had some sprouts and then I checked it a couple days later and it had mold.  I'll try again.

Our friends gave us this beautiful hydrangea.  We enjoyed it inside for a few days and then planted it on the north side of our house.  


Here was my first peony bloom of the season.  


I planted these summer wave hybrid of some kind.  


Impatiens.  I have some out front and out back.  


Look at my peonies a week after that first bloom!




I had to bring some inside.  I took some to the cemetery for Memorial Day.  


Not pictured: Mexican heather in a little pot out front and our knock roses on the south side of the house.  

Comments

Popular Posts