Home Safe #5 - Last for now

Here's hoping it's the last forever, but knowing this virus could (and probably will) come back.  Our county and city has seen good enough numbers, according to the health department, that we are moving into recovery phase 1.  That means businesses can open up, with precautions.  Since I work and live in Liberty.  I can go back to the office, with precautions.  Even though I have really enjoyed working from home I'm going to give it a go tomorrow and head in to the office.  I'll keep my door closed, wear a mask when moving around the building outside my office, and screen people who come to the door.  I won't work every day in the office but most.  That's my plan for now at least.   Hopefully, this month will see a continued decline in our area and we'll be able to move more freely about town (with precautions) by June. 

Speaking of precautions, wearing face masks is one of them.  My MIL made Chiefs and Royals masks for us.


I got really frustrated with the sewing machine so I put it away for a couple days.  I read up on what was going wrong and fixed my problem.  I've spent a good portion of the day sewing face masks (I made 4) and a pillow while watching Parks and Rec.  I think I may have to get a little sewing machine.  I'd been saving Christmas money for my now canceled trip to Magnolia next week.  Now it can be sewing machine money.


The hummingbirds are back! 

We spent yesterday working on landscaping.  It was a gorgeous day!  Just right for being outside.  I have not one photo on my phone.  Oops!


Pickles has decided she likes the outdoor sectional now.  It is pretty great!  We've had the cushions a couple years.  They still look great but have lost some of their cushion so that's my next outdoor project.  



Both of our moms commented on how loud the birds are at our house.  They really are.  We have all kinds!  Can you see that pretty red cardinal?  

Well, that's what's been going on in our home lately.  I'm about to go throw a buttermilk brined chicken in the oven with some hassel back potatoes.  



Comments

Popular Posts