Home Safe # 3 - What's happening here?

I saw a really funny Instagram video by a comedian that was all my feelings.  It was hilarious.  Here's a link to it https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_PrvZdhMiR/.  I'm super confused about all the things.  We were under stay home orders until April 24, then April 30, then May 15, and now May 4. 

I finished another project.  This one I started years ago and never finished.  


Working on a puzzle is something I have also enjoyed.  I got a Mandalorian puzzle so Matt would be more inclined to help me out.  It's challenging because so much of it is the same color.


I ordered a produce box from a local wholesale company.  The green box is what I paid for.  I think they gave me the box of oranges on accident.  There were 40 oranges the size of softballs!  


I usually buy sugar free coffee syrups at Home Goods or TJ Maxx.  But those have been closed and I wouldn't call the joy coffee syrup brings me essential.  Instagram must have been reading my mind. There was an ad in my feed for them.  They were having a sale, free shipping, and a free bottle.  I ordered 5!


Matt's mom made us Royals and Chiefs face masks.  


I've made a couple by hand.  One with an old t-shirt, inspired by my mom.  A tip if you don't have elastic, use t-shirt strips.  Just stretch them out and they become like elastic.


I hand stitched one with quilting fabric.  It took two hours!  I borrowed my SIL's sewing machine.  I've got tons of fabric and scraps around.  I'm planning to make a few more face masks.





Comments

Popular Posts